AXIS’ scientific and operational management has significant industry experience conducting clinical and bioanalytical research projects for a variety of global regulatory submissions.
- A thorough training program for all staff members.
- Licensed physicians, pharmacists, nurses, and paramedics.
- Extensive advertising efforts and access to more than 20,000 students from three large universities.
- A vast pool of active, healthy volunteers and successful recruitment for large studies in record time.
- Our EDC systems ClinsparkTM allows us to capture and review data in real time, ensuring a complete audit trail and compliance with CDISC standards.
- Multiple flexible clinical study units with a total capacity of 228 beds
- Two clinical units with 48 hospital beds
- 6,000 square-foot unit for outpatient dermatology studies
- Comfortable, hospital-grade phlebotomy chairs
- Sample processing lab with refrigerated centrifuges
- Licensed pharmacy with temperature and humidity control
- Volunteer screening center with medical history, ECG, and physical exam rooms plus sample collection stations
- Volunteer recruiting call center
Our 120,000 square-foot facility includes the following: